What do we do ?
- Work specifically to achieve lesbians’ rights and social justice.
- Be active to guarantee human rights, labor rights, sexual rights of lesbian, bisexual as well as transgendered man.
- Provide psychosocial counseling services, legal service and emergency shelter service to victim lesbian women.
- Organize pressure creating advocacy programs for the access and representation of women in every state mechanism.
- Ensure the political, social, economical, cultural and civic rights of lesbian women.
- Raise voices on sexual exploitation, labor exploitation, trafficking, rape, physical and mental harassment, social exploitation, misbehavior against lesbian women.